Loading. Please wait.

Visa by Categories

General Trainee (Others)

단기방문 (C-3) 정보
Eligible applicants or activities allowed
  • A person who plans to engage in a research or receive training/education at an organization, company, or academic institution except an academic institution equivalent to high school or below, or a language institution affiliated with a foreign academic institution in ROK or at a tertiary education center established in accordance with the Higher Education Act
VISA NAVIGATOR 바로가기 - 비자 내비게이터를 통해 신청할 수 있는 체류자격 종류를 보다 정확히 검색할 수 있습니다.