Loading. Please wait.

Visa by Categories

Intra-Company Transferee (Domestic Company)

단기방문 (C-3) 정보
Eligible applicants or activities allowed
  • A person who has worked for at least 1 year or more at an overseas corporation or branch of a public organization or a listed company, and is dispatched to headquaters or head office in ROK for training or teaching professional knowledge·technology
VISA NAVIGATOR 바로가기 - 비자 내비게이터를 통해 신청할 수 있는 체류자격 종류를 보다 정확히 검색할 수 있습니다.