Loading. Please wait.

Visa by Categories

Korean Language Trainee

단기방문 (C-3) 정보
Eligible applicants or activities allowed
  • A person with at least high school diploma or the equivalent, or a current student of high school or below, who plans to study Korean language at an academic institution affiliated with a foreign academic institution in ROK or at a tertiary education center established in accordance with the Higher Education Act
VISA NAVIGATOR 바로가기 - 비자 내비게이터를 통해 신청할 수 있는 체류자격 종류를 보다 정확히 검색할 수 있습니다.