Loading. Please wait.

Visa by Categories

Teaching Assistant

단기방문 (C-3) 정보
Eligible applicants or activities allowed
  • A person who meets the qualifications determined by the Minister of Justice of ROK and has signed an employment contract with the Minister of Education (or superintendent of a school district) to teach foreign language at an elementary, middle, or high school as an assistant teacher
VISA NAVIGATOR 바로가기 - 비자 내비게이터를 통해 신청할 수 있는 체류자격 종류를 보다 정확히 검색할 수 있습니다.