Loading. Please wait.

Visa by Categories

Work and Visit (Parents/Spouse of D-2 Student)

단기방문 (C-3) 정보
Eligible applicants or activities allowed
  • Overseas Korean aged 25 or older with foreign nationality in accordance with the 「Act on Immigration and Legal Status of Overseas Koreans」who is invited by his/her child or spouse who is currently enrolled for at least a semester in ROK with the D-2
VISA NAVIGATOR 바로가기 - 비자 내비게이터를 통해 신청할 수 있는 체류자격 종류를 보다 정확히 검색할 수 있습니다.